What a joy it’s been to watch Jenna and Quin’s love for each other grow over the last few months we’ve known them and what a privilege it’s been to document their story! Jenna and her friend Aubrey (I know, right?! Our names aren’t all that common so we had way too much fun getting mixed up 🙂 ) both met their future spouses at the same time. They have the best stories of getting to know each other as friends! I have to say Jenna and Quin have given me some of the sweetest moments to witness as a photographer. They’ve held each other through hard times, brushed tears off each other’s faces and cared deeply. But they also know how to celebrate and enjoy the silly things in life that bring laughter from deep inside. Laughter that doesn’t shatter grief but covers it with sunshine. Thank you Jenna and Quin for allowing us to capture your beautiful wedding day and tell your story in photos. We wish you all the best in the years to come!
Call Us Today
- Elizabeth + Alex – Nazareth Chapel at Northwestern College – St. Paul Summer Engagement Session – Minnesota Portrait Photographer
- Kate + Emily – Central Park Rochester Summer Portrait Session – Minnesota Portrait Photography
- Carolina + Carson and Cassidy + Joshua – Double Summer Wedding – Minnesota Wedding Photographer
- Jenna + Quin – Lake Pepin Golf Course Lake City Summer Wedding – Minnesota Wedding Photographer
- Stacia + Brad – Rochester International Event Center Summer Wedding – Minnesota Wedding Photographer