It was a perfect summer day in the beautiful river-country outside Lanesboro, MN. And everything about Ashley and Charlie’s wedding was lovely. They were married at the Berwood Hill Inn, a charming, reclaimed, Victorian mansion. And in lieu of dancing they chose to play board games with their guests after dinner, something they love to do! Ashley and Charlie met in high-school and fell in love at first sight. Charlie comments on how he was struck by the loveliness of Ashley’s eyes and years later she blushes. The soft sound of running water and birdsong accompanied their promise of lifelong love and commitment. Cerulean blue, white roses, cupcakes with real game pieces and tiny dice and the bright smiles of their friends and family were all a reflection of the beauty they love to surround themselves with but little mattered more than their simple promise to remain at each others’ sides. Forever. Thank you for allowing us to capture your wedding day, Ashley and Charlie! We were honored to be part of your day and wish you all the best!
Call Us Today
- Elizabeth + Alex – Nazareth Chapel at Northwestern College – St. Paul Summer Engagement Session – Minnesota Portrait Photographer
- Kate + Emily – Central Park Rochester Summer Portrait Session – Minnesota Portrait Photography
- Carolina + Carson and Cassidy + Joshua – Double Summer Wedding – Minnesota Wedding Photographer
- Jenna + Quin – Lake Pepin Golf Course Lake City Summer Wedding – Minnesota Wedding Photographer
- Stacia + Brad – Rochester International Event Center Summer Wedding – Minnesota Wedding Photographer